Get up to $75 Visa Prepaid Card From Cooper Tires
Get up to $75 in Visa Prepaid Card When You Buy Four (4) Qualifying Cooper Tires.
Promo Period: June 1, 2020 – July 6, 2020
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REBATE:
1- SUBMIT ONLINE:
Go to us.coopertire.com/promotions and follow the directions to enter in your name, address and upload your receipt.
- Complete the mail-in form below. This offer is not transferable, so the name on the mail-in form must match the name on the sales receipt.
- Include the original dated sales receipt showing purchase of qualifying Cooper tires and purchase price. Circle the tires purchased, which must be one (1) set of four (4) of the Cooper® tires listed above. Substitutions are not eligible.
- Mail this form to the address listed to the right. Please do not use staples when sending your information. Keep copies of all documents for your records. Once your claim is received and approved, you will receive a Cooper Tires Visa® Prepaid Card by mail.
Cooper Tires - Summer Promotion
P.O. Box 9106
Farmington Hills, MI 48333-9106
- Please Allow 6 to 8 weeks after Sponsor receives the request for delivery of the card/virtual account.
Mail-in requests must be postmarked by August 6, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
COOPER TIRES OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – U.S., the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico:
1. This offer is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico making purchases in participating retail stores in those locations. This offer is not transferable and is valid only for the individual who purchased four (4) new qualifying Cooper tires in a single transaction for personal household use. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. 2. Properly submitted and verified claims will be provided with the reward (as described below) in U.S. dollars in the form of either a (i) Cooper Tires Visa® Prepaid Card to be mailed to the address provided on this official form or (ii) Cooper Tires Prepaid Visa Virtual Account* to be emailed to the email address provided on this official form, as selected on the official form. If no selection is indicated, a Cooper Tire Visa Prepaid Card will be issued. Visa prepaid card and virtual account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Virtual account can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted for online, phone/mail purchases. Card or virtual account valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date which can be found printed on the card or included with the virtual card. Failure to activate or use your card/virtual account will void the offer and relieve Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (“Sponsor”) of any further obligation. Lost, unused, or unused balances on cards/virtual accounts will not be replaced after the expiration date. The card/virtual account is subject to the terms and conditions placed on it by its issuer. See https://myprepaidcenter.com/site/visa-promo or https://myprepaidcenter.com/site/visa-virtual. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value. 3. This offer is contingent on the purchase of a new set of four (4) qualifying Cooper tires (in a single transaction) from June 1, 2020 through July 6, 2020. Reward requests must be postmarked or submitted online no later than August 6, 2020 and received no later than September 6, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted. Allow 6 to 8 weeks after Sponsor receives the request for delivery of the card/virtual account. 4. Reward Amount: Amount of the reward depends on the qualifying tires purchased and the availability of qualifying new tires at the time of purchase. A $50 reward is available for the purchase of the following qualifying tires purchased as a set of four (4): Cooper CS5 Grand Touring ™, Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring™, Cooper Discoverer SRX™ and Cooper Discoverer SRX LE™. A $70 reward is available for the following qualifying tires purchased as a set four (4): Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S™, Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT™ and Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT™. A $75 reward is available for the following qualifying tires purchased as a set four (4): Cooper Discoverer Enduramax™. Substitutions are not eligible. 5. Limit of one reward per new set of four (4) qualifying tires purchased in a single transaction. Purchases must be for household use, and offer is limited to two claims per person, family, household, email or address. 6. Requests from groups, organizations or businesses will not be accepted. Offer is not available to the affiliated dealers of Sponsor, their respective owners and employees or immediate family members of such owners or employees. Offer not valid for business or fleet vehicles. Purchaser is responsible for all applicable taxes and other fees. This offer may not be combined with any other offers from Sponsor. 7. Apply for your reward online or via mail. This offer is not transferable, so the name on the application form must match the name on the sales receipt. Work orders and online order confirmations will not be accepted unless accompanied by a final invoice or receipt. (1) Online: Go to www.us.coopertire.com/promotions. Follow the directions to enter in your name and address and upload your receipt. This is the name that will appear on your Cooper Tires Visa Prepaid Card or your Cooper Tires Visa Virtual Account. (2) Mail: Complete the mail-in form. Please print clearly in large capital letters. This is the name that will appear on your Visa prepaid card or your virtual account. Include the original dated sales receipt. All sales receipts, regardless of your submission method, must show the qualifying Cooper tires, purchase price, and tire size. Circle the tires and size purchased, which must be one set of four (4) of the qualifying Cooper tires. Substitutions are not eligible. Please do not use staples when sending your information. Please mail to: Cooper Tire Summer 2020 ” Reward, P.O. Box 9106, Farmington Hills, MI. 48333-9106. No reward will be issued for requests that are not properly submitted. 8. Keep copies of all documents for your records, as well as a record of the date your reward request was submitted. All submitted documents will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after Sponsor receives the request for the delivery of your Visa prepaid card or virtual account. If card/virtual account is not received within 8 weeks, contact a Sponsor representative by calling (833) 237-5109. You must notify ponsor of any claim of non-delivery of your Visa prepaid card or virtual account no later than July 20, 2020. Claims of “lost materials” will not be honored unless accompanied by proof of receipt of materials by Sponsor. If you claim a reward was not delivered or was improperly denied, you will be required to furnish Sponsor with a copy of all materials you submitted for verification. 9. Incomplete requests will delay processing. If any request is submitted but is incomplete, Sponsor's representative will notify the sender by mail or email, and you must resubmit the request with all missing information within 10 days of receipt of such notice, together with a copy of the notice. 10. All decisions made by Sponsor (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding. 11. U.S. mail fraud statutes prohibit acts devised to defraud or obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses if the postal system is involved. This would include, among other things, the use of fictitious or assumed names or addresses in order to receive multiple offers. Tampering with, altering or falsifying purchase information constitutes fraud. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or any technical failure of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software. Sponsor is not responsible for the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who disrupts or otherwise attempts to affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this offer. Sponsor reserves the right to confirm the identity of any reward recipient, including collecting information about the recipient from third parties. Sponsor is not responsible for delayed, postage due, illegible, damaged, mutilated, late, lost, incomplete, stolen or misdirected requests or for typographical or printing errors or other technical problems associated with, or in any materials for, this offer. 12. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw or amend this offer in any way, or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice or obligation, in the event of: (i) any error, technical problem, fraud, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this offer as contemplated by these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) any accident, printing, administrative or other error of any kind. 13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any statements contained in any reward-related materials, including but not limited to the entry form, or point-of-sale, television, print, or online advertising, these terms and conditions shall prevail, govern, and control. 14. The offer is governed by, and these terms and conditions will be construed and interpreted pursuant to, the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Furthermore, by entering this offer, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this offer, or any rewards, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state court located in Hancock County, Ohio. 15. If you have questions about this offer, contact Sponsor by calling (833) 237-5109.
* Virtual account only available for online claim submissions.